Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I've Been Tagged...

by the snarkiest of all Squabs
Four jobs I've had:
1. Selling Knives basically door to door – SOOOOO not meant to be a sales person.
2. Pizza – I’ve made it, served it, sold it, deliver it, and cleaned up after it, yet I still crave it
3. Waitress at a biker bar- beer in a can and food in a basket – that’s HIGH CLASS
4. Human Rights Lawyer – just the right job for a monkey

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Whole Nine Yards
2. Office Space
3. Harry Potter 3
4. A&E’s Pride and Prejudice

Four places I've lived:
1. Redlands, CA
2. Salzburg, Austria
3. London, UK
4. Ossining, NY

Four TV shows I love:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. House
3. Monk
4. Law & Order
Four Places I've Vacationed:
1. Ireland
2. Athens, Greece
3. Rosarita, Mexico
4. Colorado

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Holy Basil Supreme
2. Cookies and Diet Coke
3. Basically anything that comes with Naan
4. Spicy Tuna Hand-roll

Four sites I visit daily:
1. After School Snack
2. Shakespeare’s Sister
3. Bitch, PhD
4. Snarky Squab

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Thailand
2. Bed (I’m a tired monkey)
3. Costa Rica (never been, heard it’s beautiful)
4. New Zealand

Four bloggers I am tagging:
1. Matt from Quiet Please
2. Dr B. from Bitch PhD
3. Shakespeare’s sister
4. Somewaterytart
-A. Monkey